We have been working with local authorities, the NHS and other funding providers for over 15 years providing payroll services and managed bank accounts for Direct Payments and Personal Health Budget recipients.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience which enables us to give a comprehensive and individual service to each of our clients to ensure that you comply with the increased burden of responsibilities as an employer.
Our experience over many years of providing a complete in-house processing service, which fully complies with the requirements of HMRC and funding providers, has enabled us to identify and develop the key requirements of the service. Our experiences have taught us the following:
- Each Direct Payments recipient is an individual with their own specific needs and requirements – we always seek to get to know each client by name (rather than by reference number).
- Communication is paramount – all our staff are aware of the need to show compassion and empathy to all our clients and to identify those recipients who require specific help or support in communicating the relevant information.
- Direct payments recipients have different levels of experience, understanding and confidence in operating their individual package and our service is tailored on an individual basis to ensure that each recipient receives the best possible service.
- Payroll deadlines and time limits are critical and we will always ensure that all information is dealt with on a timely basis.
We are able to offer the following services –
Payroll only service
For further details please see Payroll services
We will deal with all aspects of your payroll scheme and forward payslips to you to enable you to make payments to your employees. This includes advising you of payments due to HMRC.
Fully managed bank account
We will open an individual dedicated client bank account to enable us to manage your funding on your behalf. This service includes -
- processing your payroll - see Payroll services
- sending cheques and payslips to you for distribution to your employees
- arranging payment directly by bank transfer to your employees if preferred
- paying your monthly/quarterly PAYE liability to HMRC
- reviewing agency invoices, raising any queries with you and paying them on your behalf
- monitoring the bank balance of your account and advising you and your funding provider if you are significantly under or overspending your budget
- assisting you with general budgeting matters if required
All our managed client bank accounts are operated in accordance with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Clients’ Money Regulations.
Both our Payroll only and our Fully managed bank account services include our comprehensive pensions auto-enrolment service to ensure that you comply with your workplace pensions responsibilities. For further details see Pensions Auto-enrolment.
If you require any further information on our Direct Payments service please contact Simone Allen on 0161 835 9866 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org