Payroll and Pensions Auto-enrolment
Operating a payroll can be both time consuming and complicated, and divert valuable resources from the core activities of your business. Recent changes including the implementation of Real Time Information (RTI) and the introduction of Pensions Auto-enrolment, have increased the burden on employers and heightened the potential risks of penalties for non-compliance or late submissions.
We operate a large payroll bureau and by outsourcing your payroll function to our firm we can offer a confidential, cost-effective solution to meet your individual requirements, whatever the size or complexity of your business, or simply provide support when needed.
Our services include –
- Weekly, four-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual pay runs
- Provision of payslips
- All statutory requirements including PAYE, NICs, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP and student loans
- All online RTI submissions and year-end returns
- P60s, P45s for your employees
- Advice on Income Tax and National Insurance matters
The law on workplace pensions has changed. Every employer with at least one member of staff now has new duties, including putting those who meet certain criteria into a workplace pension scheme and contributing towards it. This is called Auto-enrolment.
By 2018, all employers must operate a pension scheme for qualifying employees, with employee and employer contributions. Many employers will need to be registered and operating a pension scheme before 2018.
We offer a complete service to ensure that you meet your obligations as an employer and this comprehensive service includes the following:
- Establishing your staging date
- Assessing your employees – dates of birth, earnings etc.
- Advising you of your responsibilities and action required
- Setting up a pension scheme
- Advising employees of their status and options
- Enrolling employees as required
- Submitting Declaration of Compliance to The Pensions Regulator
- Calculating and advising on contributions
- Ongoing monitoring of employees and new starters
- Dealing with all Pensions Regulator compliance requirements